Zincovit Tablet is also known in the form of Zincovit Apex Tablet. If there is a deficiency of vitamins in your body, a physician may recommend you Zincovit tablets. We will tell you about the Zincovit Tablet Uses and other important details below. It plays an essential part in strengthening the immunity that is present in our body. Likewise, Zinc enhances your immune system. Additionally, the selenium found in Zincovit is an effective booster of immunity that increases the strength of your immune system. Zincovit Tablets are suggested as a nutritional supplement that can aid in the nutritional needs of patients suffering from diabetes, heart tuberculosis, those suffering from rheumatic diseases, and those who suffer from chronic and acute illnesses. We’ll provide you with a thorough explanation of the advantages, (जिंकोविट टैबलेट के फायदे), benefits, and disadvantages of the Zincovit tablet in this article.
Table of contents
What is Zincovit Tablet?
According to Apex Laboratories PVT. LTD, it has B complex vitamins, vitamins A, C, D, and E as well as minerals like Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, Zinc, and Grape seeds. Firstly, it is a nutritional supplement that helps restore the number of vitamins and minerals present in your body. It helps to enhance your overall health.
Moreover, Minerals and vitamins present within the Zincovit tablet is crucial for the optimal functioning of your heart, nervous system and can also increase the immune system. Take Zincovit Tablet in accordance with the recommendations of your doctor for maximum benefits. Additionally, it aids in the treatment of vitamin deficiencies in the body.
Zincovit Tablet Composition/Key Ingredients
Refer to the table below for detailed Zincovit Tablet composition/key ingredients.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
|Vitamin C||40 mg|
|Vitamin E||10 mg|
|Grape seed extract||50 mg|
Zincovit Tablet Uses
Zincovit Tablet is used for the treatment of vitamin deficiencies within the body. The tablet can also help in the treatment of other ailments. When there’s a severe vitamin deficiency in the body, doctors recommend taking the Zincovit tablet. We will go over in detail the advantages and benefits of the Zincovit Tablet and the other conditions for which the doctor suggests the tablet.
- If your diet doesn’t have sufficient nutrients, then the Zincovit Tablet is a good option, because it’s a multi-vitamin supplement.
- It is recommended for you to consume Zincovit Tablet in the event of zinc deficiency or vitamin.
- This tablet is helpful for those with eye problems, and often doctors will recommend this tablet.
- Zincovit tablet is prescribed to strengthen of bones that are weak.
- It can be beneficial in the elimination of fatigue and weakness.
- This tablet can be beneficial in treating diarrhea. However, it is best to take it following consultation with a doctor.
- Zincovit tablets are used to treat skin-related issues.
- This tablet is recommended during the pregnancy.
- Doctors might prescribe this tablet to address the issue of loss of the appetite as well as weight loss.
- Zincovit tablets can be taken to meet the nutritional needs.
Zincovit Tablet Price
The Zincovit tablet pack contains 15 tablets. The MRP is ₹105 (Inclusive of all taxes).
Side-effects of Zincovit Tablet
Zincovit Tablet is not associated with adverse effects. However, the use of a large dose may result in adverse reactions to the body. Below are the side effects of the Zincovit tablet.
- Stomach upset
- Skin rashes
- Allergic reactions
Dosage of Zincovit Tablet
Zincovit Tablets should be consumed following proper consultation with a doctor in the event that he determines the dosage according to the health and age that the person is in. Therefore, this tablet is not recommended to be taken without consulting a physician. In general, it is recommended to take one tablet every day. We have listed some quick tips for Zincovit Tablet.
- You should take it at the same time each day to remind you the time to drink it. Follow the doctor’s prescriptions carefully to make the most of this medicine.
- Do not take Zincovit Tablet if you are allergic to it or any of its components.
- Discuss with your doctor the medications you’re taking, as they could influence the effects of this medication.
- If you are expecting or trying to conceive or nursing, you should consult your doctor prior to taking Zincovit tablet.
Also, read – Height and Weight Chart
Disclaimer: This information presented here is the most accurate to our knowledge and experience, and we’ve done our best to ensure that it is as current and accurate as is possible, but we’d like to remind you that it not be regarded in lieu of expert guidance, diagnosis or treatment. However, We do not take any responsibility for the use of treatments or medicines. If you have doubts regarding the medication you are taking, we suggest visiting a physician immediately.
Zincovit Tablet Uses FAQs
Zincovit Tablets should be consumed following proper consultation with a doctor in the event that he determines the dosage according to the health and age that the person is in.
Zincovit Tablet is safe if it is taken according to the dose and for the time period recommended by your physician. Follow the directions exactly and don’t skip any dose. Follow the doctor’s directions carefully and inform your doctor know if any adverse effects are bothering you.
Absolutely, Zincovit Tablet is taken together with folic acid is effective in treating acne. But, don’t begin using it on your own without consulting with your physician. Follow the directions of your doctor for the best benefit from this drug.