SBI Balance Check 2021: People have become smart these days as no one uses atm for a sbi balance check. Our digital banking has made our life so easy that we can do everything without going to the ATM or nearest Branch.
First, it is mandatory to have your mobile phone number registered in the savings bank account of the State Bank of India (SBI) to take advantage of the Internet Banking service. If your mobile phone number is not registered with the SBI bank account, you cannot access the Internet banking service. If you haven’t registered your mobile phone number with your SBI savings account, how can you do it?
Table of contents
SBI Balance Check Number
Get the SBI balance check number here. Read the below article and check the SBI balance through miss call number, online, SMS, toll-free number, phone, mobile number, app, and website.
Also, Read –
How to Check SBI Account Balance?
How to check the SBI account balance? In order to check account balance and other details, first, you need to register or update your mobile number with your SBI account.
Updation/Change Of Mobile Number
Through Internet Banking
First, you have to be a registered user and must be logged on SBI Net Banking. Once you have registered, follow these steps to update your mobile phone number:
- Visit the SBI website: www.onlinesbi.com and log in to your account.
- Click on ‘My account and profile’ and select the ‘Profile’ option.
- Under the profile, select personal data / Mobile
- Enter the profile password (other than your login password). The Display Name, Email ID, and mobile phone number registered to your account will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Change mobile phone number: home only’ hyperlink (via OTP / ATM / Contact Center)
- A new ‘Personal details – mobile phone number update’ screen will appear with three options: ‘create request,’ ‘cancel request,’ and ‘status.’
- Select the ‘create request’ option. Enter the new mobile phone number. You will need to re-enter the mobile phone number. Click submit.
- A pop-up message will appear where you must verify and confirm your mobile phone number. Click OK to continue.
- Now you will have to approve the change of mobile phone number. There are three ways to do this: a) Through a one-time password (OTP) in both mobile numbers (old and new), b) IRATA: Approval of Internet banking request through ATM, and c) Approval through the contact center.
- After selecting an option, choose the account for which you have the debit card and click continue.
- On the next screen, the debit cards associated with your account (active/inactive) will be displayed. Select the active card and click continue.
- Enter details such as card number, expiration/validity date, cardholder name, PIN, and the characters visible in the box and click submit.
- Verify the information and click pay.
After successful verification of your debit card, follow these steps depending on the option chosen, through OTP, net bank request through ATM, or contact center.
SBI Account Balance Check
There are three ways by which you can check your sbi balance. Here, We are only talking about the online process. I’ll not include a Balance check through the ATM.
First, you have to do a ONE TIME REGISTRATION PROCESS. Send SMS, ‘REG Account Number’ to 09223488888 from the registered mobile no for that particular account. A confirmation message will be received, indicating successful/unsuccessful registration.
- Example – REG 12345678901
- If successful, then you can start using the services.
- If unsuccessful:
- Check the SMS format and destination mobile number
- Ensure that your mobile number from which the SMS is sent is updated with the Bank for that account number. If not, visit your Branch and update the same.
Source – State Bank Of India
SBI Bank Balance Check
SBI bank balance check can be done by following two ways:
SBI Balance Check By Miss Call Number
To check the account balance with a toll-free number. Customers can give a missed call on the SBI phone number mentioned below:
SBI Balance Check By SMS
Simply, balance can be checked by sending SMS to SBI mobile number.
- SMS “BAL” to 09223766666
SBI Online Balance Check
SBI Online balance check of the account can be done through the Internet or net banking.
- Log in to SBI online.
- Click on the personal banking option.
- Enter your username and password.
- Now, you can see the account summary in the profile tab.
- Click ‘Check here to see balance.’
SBI Balance Check FAQs
There are 3 quick ways to check your sbi account balance. 1. Netbanking, 2. Through Toll-Free Number by giving miss call, 3. By Sms. Visit now for more details.
SMS “BAL” to 09223766666. Visit for more details.
1. Log in to SBI online.
2. Click on the personal banking option.
3. Enter your username and password.
4. Now, you can see the account summary in the profile tab.
5. Click ‘Check here to see balance.’
Customers can give a missed call on the SBI phone number 09223766666.
Also, Like –
- Best Car Insurance 2021 USA – Get Average Car Insurance Cost, Rates
- Long Term Care Insurance 2021 USA – Health Care Cover, Cost
- Cheap Car Insurance USA: Affordable Low Auto Insurance, Quotes, Full Coverage
Hope, you have got the information on SBI balance check. If you have any queries regarding this article, please comment below and we will get back to you soon.