National Daughters Day 2021: Welcome to GoTrends! In India, We celebrate National Daughters Day on the fourth Sunday of September. This year, the fourth Sunday falls on September 25, 2021. As the name suggests, Daughters’ Day is a day that exclusively celebrates the daughters in the family. Just like we have Father’s Day and Mother’s Day to honor our parents, Daughter’s Day is the day when we cherish having daughters and the incredible bond and love that they share with us. Different countries celebrate it on different days.
Get to Know about the history & relevance of Daughters Day. & Shower some love to express your feelings with these Best Messages, Wishes, Quotes, WhatsApp status. Happy Daughters Day.
National Daughters Day 2021 Relevance
While there isn’t a real story as to why we celebrate this National Daughters Day. In developing countries like India — where daughters often treated as a burden — the day is of utmost importance. Issues like dowry, female infanticide, and foeticide continue to plague our communities. We mark this designated day to remind society that our daughters are our joy, and there should not be any patriarchal beliefs attached to their birth. There has always been a certain stigma attached to being a girl child. While we see a change in big cities, in smaller towns, this is still a problem.
Happy Daughters Day 2021
When is Daughters Day in 2021? This year, we are going to celebrate Daughters Day on 25 September 2021. Initially, we celebrated Daughter’s day to erase this stigma. The primary aim was to remove the notion that a girl child is a burden. It is also observed to remove cultural practices like dowry. There is no particular year that marks the beginning of the daughter’s day celebration, in India.
National Daughters Day is the day to remind ourselves and the world about what your daughter means to us and how precious she is to us. It is essential to understand that every child is unique, irrespective of their gender, and on this day, parents must make their daughter feel loved, valued, and appreciated.
How Can We Celebrate Daughters Day?
- Letting them know that we love them and care for them
- Saying no to particular practices like dowery
- Giving respect and protection to not only our daughters but also other girls
- Hanging out with them occasionally
- Gifting some presents
- Doing the things they like
- Understanding their feelings
Daughters Day Quotes
Here are some of the best Daughters Day Quotes, Messages, wishes, WhatsApp status to share on this Daughters Day.
- My dear Daughter, You are a Sunlight that Brightens my Day! Happy Daughters’ Day
- Happiness is spending the day with your daughter!
- No words can portray my love for you! Happy Daughters’ Day
- I’d celebrate a Daughter like you every day! Happy Daughters’ Day
- Daughters are little angels who grow up becoming your best friend! Happy Daughter’s Day
- To a father, Nothing is dearer than looking at his little angel growing up! Happy Daughter’s Day
- No matter how mature you are, you will always be my little girl! I love you. Happy Daughter’s Day
- To my beloved daughter, I didn’t give you the gift of life; rather life gave me the gift of you! Happy Daughter’s Day
- Dear daughter, your love has never fallen short. You are a blessing from above. You are a beautiful treasure to love! Happy Daughter’s Day
- Times when I look at your craziness, I know I don’t need a DNA test, You’re definitely my daughter! Happy Daughter’s Day
- Make my heart smile! Thank you for being the kind and loving human being that you are! Happy Daughter’s Day
- You’re the source of endless joy for me. You are the best thing that ever happened to me! Happy Daughter’s Day
- There’s nothing more unique than the bond between father and daughter. Happy Daughter’s Day
- One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is my daughter! Happy Daughter’s Day
- You’re my strength on difficult days. Thanks for being such a wonderful daughter! I love you. Happy Daughter’s Day
Shower some love to express your feelings for them on this National Daughters Day with these Best Daughters Day Quotes, Messages, Wishes, and WhatsApp status.
National Daughters Day FAQ’s
We celebrate National Daughters Day on the fourth Sunday of September.
September 25, 2021
It’s a day dedicated to daughters showing them affection while celebrating the occasion by sending wishes, gifts, and flowers.
In 1936, J Henry Dusenberry first pursued the idea of a Sons’ and Daughters’ Day.
- Interesting and Amazing Facts About India 2021
- China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)
- What Is Feminism?
Hope you have found the relevant information related to the National Daughters Day, Daughters Day Quotes in this post. Visit the Facts page for more interesting posts that will surprise you. In case of any queries, please do comment or directly reach us. We will get back to you shortly.