UP Bhulekh 2021: My dear friends, Welcome to GoTrends! Today we will give you information related to Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh. Bhulekh means true written information related to land. Bhulekh is known by many names in different places like Jamabandi, land records, land details, farm papers, farm map, account, etc. are called by names. In this article, we will give you information about the online facilities of Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh. Many users, who are from Uttar Pradesh, wanted to know for a long time how to get information about land online? In this article, you will know how to get information about the copy of Jamabandi (Khasra, Khatauni) and another land.
Table of contents
- Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh (UP) Khasra Khatoni – भूलेख उत्तर प्रदेश खसरा खतौनी
- UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Naksha 2021
- How to Use The Information Available on Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh?
- Can We Use Bhulekh Online Record for Official Purposes?
- Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh: Khasra Khatauni Naksha Online Download 2021
- Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh 2021 FAQ’s
Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh (UP) Khasra Khatoni – भूलेख उत्तर प्रदेश खसरा खतौनी
What is Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Portal?
Bhulekh UP (http://upbhulekh.gov.in) is a digital portal for land records started by the Revenue Council of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Before the beginning of Bhulekh UP, all the work related to land records such as the Khatauni system, Jamabandi, etc. were recorded manually on the papers.
Bhulekh truly means the complete description of the land. Through this, you can claim ownership, because it gives all the details of the land. With the help of land documents, you can easily take a loan from any bank. And you can take crop insurance. To distribute land, land documents, i.e. land papers are very useful. Friends, now you must be thinking how will we get this UP Bhulekh online facility? So let us give you information to read it carefully.
यह भी पढ़ें – सरकारी योजना सूची 2021 देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Naksha 2021
The UP Bhulekh Data API is the interface of land records data that provides transparency with other applications. Using the Bhulekh Data API, you can view the land record data, information of the owner of the land record, information of the land record, etc. The web-based land document system was started on May 2, 2016. Which has been implemented in all the tehsils of the state.
Bhulekh UP: Download Khasra Khatauni Naksha Online 2021
In Uttar Pradesh, you can get the land/records of land/farm deposits/map / Khatauni / account copy/land khasra/bhulekh in a very easy way by following the steps written below. First, click on the link – http://upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/Public_ROR.jsp
- On the left side, a list of districts will be visible, select your district from it. There you will have to give or choose your district, tehsil, village, Khasra/Khatauni number or survey number or lease information, etc.
- First, choose your district, then choose the tehsil and then choose the village. If the village is not visible in the list, select the first letter of the village.
- After the election, you will have to give information about your land. You can easily search for “By Khasra/Gata number”, “By account number”, “By account holder name” or “By date of transfer”.
- Select the appropriate tab and enter the required details. Then click on the box.
- After selecting all the information, all the information of the Bhulekh will appear on your computer.
You can also take a printout of the Bhulekh, download it, and by following the steps given above, you can also see the land records by revenue, village, and plot code on the Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh website.
How to Use The Information Available on Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh?
As Bhulekh up is a portal (website). Which provides details about the owner of the land. These records are very important when verifying the details of the landlord during the sale or purchase of the land. Apart from this, this information can be used to avoid property fraud.
Because the portal (website) provides information about the rightful owner of the property, the exact area, type of land, any encroachment, including loans, leases, order of mortgage, etc. The portal can also be used to check the official status of name or land type changes. And to check if the filing of the sale of the land has been filed after the registration has been dismissed, in the name of the new owner.
So in case of filing of rejections, the person buying the land can find out about the illegal sale with the help of this site. For example, ponds, panchayat lands, pastures, or government lands are not included. Which is considered non-transferable land which cannot be bought and sold.
Can We Use Bhulekh Online Record for Official Purposes?
No, the online details are for informational purposes only and whatever information you get from this site cannot be used for official use.
So for official purposes, you have to apply to your Tehsil office with some nominal fee. You will get a physical copy from there, you can use it for official purposes. This law is also valid. So apart from this, If you are going to buy land, you can also see is it valid or illegal through this portal. So that it can be ensured that the land you are buying is not non-transferable land such as a pond, gram sabha (panchayat) land, pasture or lease land, etc.
Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh: Khasra Khatauni Naksha Online Download 2021
- Click here to know the code of the village.
- Click here directly to see the copy of Khatauni.
- Click here to know the unit code of the plot/valley.
- Click here to see the District List.
- Click here to see Tehsil List.
- Click here to see Pargana List.
यह भी पढ़ें – Google में भर्ती होने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
We have provided you all the important information related to Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh in our articles. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can send an email to solve your problem. Email ID is [email protected].
- Computer Cell Board Of Revenue Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 0522-2217145
Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh 2021 FAQ’s
Visit our site and go through the steps we have provided.
Step – 1: For example, if you want a paper related to land in Uttar Pradesh, first of all, visit the UP government’s website Bhulekh http://upbhulekh.gov.in/.
Step – 2: From the left side of the website, click on the fourth option “View copy of Khatauni (authority record)”.
You search your state in this list. After that, select the link given in front of the name of the state. As soon as you select the link, the information to check and download your state’s geo-map online will open. Carefully read the information mentioned in it and follow the procedure.
Step-1 Open upbhulekh.gov.in website.
Choose Step-2 District Tehsil and Village.
Step-3 Search by measles/gata number.
Step-4 Select the खसरा/गाटा number.
Verify Step-5 Captcha Code.
See Step-6 Land in whose name.
Hope, you have liked this post regarding UP Bhulekh 2021, then do let us know in the comment box.